Battery going from 100% to 90% How fast does yours....

Reaction score
So my battery lasts significantly longer then it did before flash rubix. With heavy use, I can go about 9hours, maybe more, without having to charge. Bit one thing I noticed is that it goes from 100% to 90% pretty fast. Like just now, I unplugged my fully charged phone and then started reading some threads on this forum thru my DroidForums App and within in 7min it dropped down to 90% Why does it do that? Its only happens when going from 100% to 90% and it did it on my D2G as well. Anyone else notice this on their phones? After it hits 90%, it starts discharging fine but that first 10% discharges so quick. Its really weird.

Sent using my Droid X, Powered by Rubix Focused 2.0.1

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Doesn't anyone else have that happen on their phones. I can't be the only one lol

Sent using my Droid X, Powered by Rubix Focused 2.0.1

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You're not the only one. The drop is by design in the write of batt stats. From what I have been told, once unplugged it is simply impossible for the phone to be at 100%. Since the dx only registers in increments of 10, it has no choice but to drop to 90 really quick. After that, your phone may be anywhere from 99%-81% so it appears to last longer than the initial 1% it actually discharged. Sense?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

turdbogls

Reaction score
see i was under the impression that the battery showed 90% when the OS was reporting 94%. it is completely normal. i have a 1% battery increment widget and the status bar battery icon drops to 90% when the widget displays 94%