Battery for Incredible 2?

melmel82

Reaction score
Does anyone know what battery the incredible 2 takes? I have the extended battery and I want a regular one.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Standard Battery

HTC 6350 (HTC6350BAT). 1450 mAh.

New OEM HTC T-MOBILE G2 Droid Incredible 2 6350 Battery | eBay

will this work? im afraid im going to get the wrong one! thanks!

Well, if you read the listing it says that it's compatible with the Incredible 2. The model number in the title matches up, but there's some other information in the listing that does't quite match with the Incredible 2's battery and even the listing itself: 1300 mAh vs. 1450 mAh, HTC BD96100 model number.

So, the decision to bite on it is up to you. Batteries purchased on eBay are always hit or miss (often saying they are OEM when they're not, or conflicting specs like this one). Seems like a reputable seller though. I probably wouldn't go for it myself, but for the price you won't be losing out on much if it doesn't work.

OP
M

melmel82

Reaction score
Thanks for your help. I need a regular battery and Verizon is out of them. I wasn't too sure about getting one from eBay. Might try and go thru HTC.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Thanks for your help. I need a regular battery and Verizon is out of them. I wasn't too sure about getting one from eBay. Might try and go thru HTC.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

They're showing as being in stock for me on Verizon's site. Try putting in a different zip code when it asks for your location if it's coming up as out of stock for you.

You can get OEM batteries on eBay, and many of them are perfectly fine. You just need to deal with a reputable seller.