Extended battery case.

woahdroid

Reaction score
I have an extended battery for my incredible. Is there a different case that you have to have for it to fit? Or will the normal cases fit?

sent from my HTC Droid Incredible 2

OP
woahdroid

woahdroid

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll try amazon to see if they have any regular cases to cut out of not those cases look really nice.

sent from my HTC Droid Incredible 2

Darkpsycho

Reaction score
if you have the non seidio battery I don't believe there are any cases for the extended battery with the new door.

lbarllcodel

Reaction score
Don't Buy the HTCpedia case

Seriously DON'T BUY IT! I went ahead and purchased the Cut out case from them after shipping and tax I paid Total cost: $28.94.

This thing is junk. Don't buy it. Not worth $3...... I have requested my money back and will be shipping this thing back to them soon.

I have a friend that has a normal batt. case and said that VZW now has extended cases. I would go to a store and look into one of those before buying this!!

Actually just don't buy this thing, be better to stick with stock..

masfet

Reaction score
I went to a Verizon store to see an extended battery case for HTC Incredible 2, but no luck. Verizon agent claimed no such case exists yet. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

jjmb81

Reaction score
If anyone finds a good case please let me know asap!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

rmarcus929

Reaction score
Bump. I'm searching for DInc and Dinc2 with extended batterys. (wife and myself)....course' I gots the #2dancedroid......only because my droid x was driving me crazy and I didn't want to play around with anymore motorola's.

rmarcus929

Reaction score
just got the mail. otterbox will fit...sorta. used the battery cover for extended battery and put the rubber gripping around it with the protective top. only problem is it wont securily fit in holster, yet, give me some time with a hot glue gun and my dremil and we'll see what I can do. i'll test it out and see what mods i can make, but it's added protection for now. i don't drop my phones, but I don't want to see how durable it is IF i choose to do it the first time.

kevinjmoore

Reaction score
There is a seller on eBay (moretalktime) who sells custom TPU cases for a lot of phones including the Incredible 2 with the extended battery.