Battery door slides loose

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
Just got my D2G a few weeks ago and have totally been loving it. Rooted, Bootstrapped, and in the process of installing the new Fission ROM. But one thing that I found today when I took my case off was that the battery door had slid loose and fell off when I pulled the case off, leaving the battery half fallen out. The case is transparent, and looking now, I can see that gap already forming where the battery cover door is sliding loose again. Luckily I have the case to hold it all in, but has anyone else dealt with a similar issue or have any suggestions or solutions?

lbovill

Reaction score
I have not had that issue yet.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Digital Cha0s

Reaction score
I got this one

Just got my D2G a few weeks ago and have totally been loving it. Rooted, Bootstrapped, and in the process of installing the new Fission ROM. But one thing that I found today when I took my case off was that the battery door had slid loose and fell off when I pulled the case off, leaving the battery half fallen out. The case is transparent, and looking now, I can see that gap already forming where the battery cover door is sliding loose again. Luckily I have the case to hold it all in, but has anyone else dealt with a similar issue or have any suggestions or solutions?

Ok listen to me now. if you bend the door into an arch right above the top clips then push down then up it will stay on better. If you dont wanna do that, go buy another one and hope it works better for you

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i have same issues I have the verizon droid 2 hollister but when I got the droid 2 extended battery it stopped