Battery discharges when phone is turned off

Mr_Wolf

Reaction score
Hi to all!
This has happened several times in the last days: I turn off the phone before going to sleep, and, when I turn it on, the battery has discharged. Yesterday, I turned it off and today it has happened the same thing: I checked the battery status and it said the phone has been on for 18 hours, while I just turned it on!
Once, it has even happened when the phone was turned off and connected to the battery charger. So, I guess it wasn't actually charging the battery.

Anybody ever had the same issue?

Ubertechster

Reaction score
Hi to all!
This has happened several times in the last days: I turn off the phone before going to sleep, and, when I turn it on, the battery has discharged. Yesterday, I turned it off and today it has happened the same thing: I checked the battery status and it said the phone has been on for 18 hours, while I just turned it on!
Once, it has even happened when the phone was turned off and connected to the battery charger. So, I guess it wasn't actually charging the battery.

Anybody ever had the same issue?

I have experienced this issue as well.

Too bad no one appears to have a resolution for it ...:frown:

OP
Mr_Wolf

Mr_Wolf

Reaction score
Yesterday night, when I turned off the phone, the battery was almost half charged; today, when I turned it on, it was almost gone. ...

By the way, there's another big issue, at least for me, don't know if someone else experienced this: if the battery goes completely discharged and the phone turns off, the sound from the speaker completely disappears.
This happened some months ago and a few days ago, and it seems related to battery discharged. Last time, I "solved" this charging and discharging the battery for a while several times.

CyberTootie

Reaction score
As far as I'm aware, the phone is always doing something even while off.

OP
Mr_Wolf

Mr_Wolf

Reaction score
Stay connected to NSA servers, perhaps? :blink: