BAMF Rezound 1.1 Official ICS

Afredo

Reaction score
hey guys, I flashed this, went fine but i was getting the random reboots, so I recovered back to my BAMF 1.0 preview backup...and now I have no service. I had service fine before I flashed the 1.1 Official ICS Rezound, and I had service fine when running it, but since booting back into 1.0 preview, I have no service...I've tried rebooting and battery pulling, still nothing. What happened and what can I do to get service back?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Usually this is a problem with either not having the battery cover on or data not turned on. I'm not sure how team BAMF worked the initial settings so it couldn't hurt to post on their site as WA_Bob suggested.

QuintonS

Reaction score
hey guys, I flashed this, went fine but i was getting the random reboots, so I recovered back to my BAMF 1.0 preview backup...and now I have no service. I had service fine before I flashed the 1.1 Official ICS Rezound, and I had service fine when running it, but since booting back into 1.0 preview, I have no service...I've tried rebooting and battery pulling, still nothing. What happened and what can I do to get service back?

Have you tried installing the GB Firmware Patch?