Backup Accuweather App

GuiltyBreak

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can DL a older version of the Accuweather App for Moto Droid. the new 2.2 version is terrible and constantly force closes. The interface on the new version is overhaulled and does not include radar anymore. People have been one staring the app for the past 2 weeks. :icon_evil:

OP
GuiltyBreak

GuiltyBreak

Reaction score
Thank you so much, they still havent fixed the new one at least last time i checked. I got the old one downloaded. Guess i need to move the file to a specific directory on my phone for it to show up

edwardrspencer

Reaction score
how to installl the Accuweather app

Hi GuiltyBreak,
I didn't mention how to install it, so here goes. You'll need a file explorer program like ES File Explorer. Copy the accuweather file to your SD card. Then go to Settings - Applications, and make sure 'Unknown Sources' is checked. Then open your file explorer program and navigate to your SD card and click on the accuweather file, and the installer will run.
Hope this helps, if you have any questions just reply here.

Ed

OP
GuiltyBreak

GuiltyBreak

Reaction score
Hi GuiltyBreak,
I didn't mention how to install it, so here goes. You'll need a file explorer program like ES File Explorer. Copy the accuweather file to your SD card. Then go to Settings - Applications, and make sure 'Unknown Sources' is checked. Then open your file explorer program and navigate to your SD card and click on the accuweather file, and the installer will run.
Hope this helps, if you have any questions just reply here.

Ed

That did it! Thank you so Much! and Welcome to the Forum. :icon_ banana: