backspace deletes block of text

rockasocky

Reaction score
Often when I'm typing out a text using the physical keyboard, I'll make a typo and hit the backspace to delete the last letter I typed. But sometimes when I hit backspace it will instead delete a whole block of text, maybe 10 words or so. It's annoying because I can't undo the delete, as far as i can tell, and just have to re-type the text.

I haven't been able to figure out if I'm accidentally doing some kind of undo or block delete shortcut (admittedly I have what they call stupid fingers, hence the whole reason I wanted a physical keyboard), or if it's just a glitch. Anybody else have this problem?

Reaction score
You're hitting "alt" and then backspace. You'll get used to it. I promise. :) I think it's really useful, now that I know how.

EtherGnat

Reaction score
There really should be an undo though. Every now and then I still hit it by accident and it can be annoying as hell to delete an entire text message etc.

Or maybe there is an undo keyboard shortcut and I just don't know it.

73N5h1

Reaction score
There really should be an undo though. Every now and then I still hit it by accident and it can be annoying as hell to delete an entire text message etc.

Or maybe there is an undo keyboard shortcut and I just don't know it.

there is... menu button + z