Backround problem.

Condel2011

Reaction score
Why is it that when I set a picture say of my dog it zooms in and it ends up being of his head and not the whole picture?? How do I fix this??? It bothers me cuz I want a picture I took to be like I took it. Any suggestions?? Help me plz

Sent from my DROID2

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha, this is surprisingly on topic with the Droid 2 forum, id give this question a go their. And to attempt to answer this, i can state with my D1 that i have to apply the wallpaper by other means than the default wallpaper app... i have to download an app containing various wallpapers and then hit apply through those apps to actually get the full wallpaper. I think Android is just designed to contain a certain apsect ratio or maybe a certain resolution that makes the pictures zoom funny when applying wallpapers.

OP
C

Condel2011

Reaction score
Dang it how do I do the other app thing?? Is there a special app for that???

Sent from my DROID2

Joker

Reaction score
Not sure about the droid2, but on the droid1 when you select a pic for wallpaper from gallery, a small orange outlined box appears. This represents the wallpaper that will be displayed across your homescreens. You can drag the edges of the box to enlarge or reduce. If you drag the center of the box it will shift it around for you to your liking. Then select "set wallpaper"