Back to .211

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
So I'm impatiently waiting to get Jelly Bean, and I decided to flash to the .215 leak that was out. While this hasn't seemingly caused me any problems, I've decided that I want to flash back to .211 but have a few questions.

1: Since I didn't root the phone, this won't show up like I did root it, correct? In other words, no issues if I'm selected as a soak tester for Jelly Bean.

2: I should do a FDR before and after flashing back, or just after?

3: This will put me back on the path to be upgraded since flashing .215 apparently took me off, correct?

4: There is a utility or something I need to use to flash it back, correct? I seem to remember reading that here in the forums, but a search in my app turns up nothing.

5: Should I wait until they announce when it's coming out to flash back to .211 or go ahead and do it now?

Thanks for your help with these questions

umpire.20

Reaction score
It shouldn't show as rooted if you didn't root.
You will need to be on .211 if you want to be on the upgrade path.
Utility location Droid Razr Utility 1.82 [Windows] For Verizon Droid Razr And Droid Razr Maxx Only - DroidRzr.com[Windows]-For-Verizon-Droid-Razr-And-Droid-Razr-Maxx-Only#entry104361

Sent from Razr Maxx running BDH .215

Has this detail been confirmed (bold & red above)? On MattyP's 215 thread that was a topic of discussion but it hadn't been confirmed.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
Has this detail been confirmed (bold & red above)? On MattyP's 215 thread that was a topic of discussion but it hadn't been confirmed.
Nobody knows, and nobody will know for sure until the OTA arrives. There are differing thoughts for sure.