Back in the AW game!

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
So about a year ago, my OG 360 battery melted down. I took it apart (that was fun!) and found the battery was misshapen, and I had been having issues with charging and unexpected shutdowns. Called Moto and they said, too bad, but you can buy a refurb from Amazon for $99. (True story.) Decided to wait and possibly get something new.

Buddy got a Moto 360 Sport for $158, and while I was setting it up for him I decided to buy a refurbed OG 360. I feel so much more at home now! I used the silicone band I had bought a while back. But I also ordered one of these for it.

Amazon.com: X4-TECH Moto 360 Watchbands,[Rugged Pro] Resilient Protective Case with Strap Bands for Moto360 Smart Fitness Watch,Not forMotorola Moto 360 2nd Gen (moto band-BK): Cell Phones & Accessories

Loving having AW again, and some of the newer features are nice. I love the Webex app (we use it at work) it shows me my meetings right on my wrist, and lets me Join meetings too. Too cool.

What else is new in the last year that I might like?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Other than Android Wear 2.0 rolling out to some watches, I can't think of anything else really new, exciting or different with AW. Glad to hear you got a new / replacement watch.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I did my first purchase with Android Pay this week. I go on long walks, and leaving the wallet and everything else at home - so the NFC chip was something worth considering if I wanted to stop for a bite to eat or buy some water or something.

Also, I have a bluetooth lock which I haven't gotten around to installing yet. But now when I'm working out I can leave the keys, wallet and phone at home!