[ROM] Axiomcs Beam is HERE

codygs83

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble sending mms pics? It won't let me with the default messaging app. Says they're to big and it won't resize them. Any suggestions?

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
codygs83 said:
Anyone having trouble sending mms pics? It won't let me with the default messaging app. Says they're to big and it won't resize them. Any suggestions?

Yeah same problem

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

deduct

Reaction score
I have never gotten over 3000 until now. Pretty impressive.

ForumRunner_20120726_080711.png

codygs83

Reaction score
Does anybody else have a problem with the wifi tether? Everytime I turn it off my phone reboots. It turns on fine and works great with the generic I c s profile. But when I turn it off the whole phone shuts off and reboots.

dmdj232

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the install on this one. I boot into safestrap 2.0, enable Safe System and when I go to install is says "E:Can't open /sdcard/AXIOBEAM.06_TARGA.zip (bad)
Installation aborted"

maaybraak

Reaction score
Have had it flashed for about 3 days now, and the only issue I've ran into is the Bluetooth not connecting and transferring files. I was attempting to pair with a Blackberry, so I"m not really sure if it was me or him...Other than that, it's working perfectly. Great job! And I love the keyboard as well!

codygs83

Reaction score
Anyone know when the new redhead rom will be available for download? I'm so ready to give it a try after seeing the screenshots on the hive. Looks killer!

Necrospicarican

Reaction score
I know that this ROM is dead but I decided to give it a try... Had to flash it twice because the first time screwed up my data. But now it's running smooth. I know that there is a new Red Head ROM from these guys but I like this one for now....After being on Eclipse for a year it's good to try something new.

Obsidian...

Reaction score
Sup Davros and Sparky? Finally registered here boys

Sent From My Nexus 7 running Codename Android 3.1.0 [JB] on top of Trinity Seven alpha41

reminon

Reaction score
codygs83 said:

For the mms issue I either had to crop the pic or shoot in portrait to get it to send.....another issue I had was media sound would randomly quit working. ..especially after phone calls....the way I fixed that was to open the dialer...call any random number and immediately hang up while the music is playing without sound to get sound back.