Axi0m 2.4 by DroidTh3ory

shanimal92

Reaction score
Axi0m 2.4 by DroidTh3ory (extra video)

[video=youtube;t6K16230lVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6K16230lVs[/video] [video=youtube;gCTzpb2ItWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCTzpb2ItWY[/video]

Hey guys, just flashed the Axiom 2.4 by DroidTh3ory rom. I have flashed a lot of roms, and this is by far the best i have used. it is sooo smooth. There is not any stuttering when going to the home screen form the app drawer or when going from the far left or right screen to default. It doesn't have too much customization, so you still have the stock look.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Good choice of ROM. I use Android Revolution myself and am perfectly happy with it. I'm personally waiting on the CM team to release theirs then I'll flash some other ROMs and most likely will end up with CM

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
ARHD was my first rom, and i agree that it was good. the battery life, from what i can remember, was fantastic. I just cant go back to it. the DT roms are just amazing. Im also waiting for CM9. They make some amazing stuff.

MrKleen

Reaction score
I agree with you about Axiom. It is my rom of choice at the moment.

Felix 222

Reaction score
I'm using Bugless and its very smooth. Tried Th3ory but experienced too many bugs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Nice! If you are in the video making mood, can you get some shots of opening the market and navigating around a bit. Open the camera and close it, open text messaging/settings/the dialer/email etc - just so I can see how the normal day to day stuff works. I want to see if there are speed increases there as well. Thanks!

Creed

Reaction score
I am a Rootz boat believer :) For me, the biggest difference, however, in smoothness was in downloading Franco's kernal. It took the same ROM from meh to mega-smoothness! :) Check it out, with Axiom it should be even better!

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
Nice! If you are in the video making mood, can you get some shots of opening the market and navigating around a bit. Open the camera and close it, open text messaging/settings/the dialer/email etc - just so I can see how the normal day to day stuff works. I want to see if there are speed increases there as well. Thanks!
ill probably do this tomorrow/ flashing MIUI right now

EAK

Reaction score
I am a Rootz boat believer :) For me, the biggest difference, however, in smoothness was in downloading Franco's kernal. It took the same ROM from meh to mega-smoothness! :) Check it out, with Axiom it should be even better!

Same here. Franco's kernel is very smooth running CM9 kang by winner.

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score

Yea im going to do it tomorrow. i have done two takes and i just cant get my Kodak Zi8 to get the whole phone in shot and be in focus. if anyone has any tips for doing youtube reviews on a pocket cam, i would b very grateful. i just flashed Franco #10 kernel and i will probably speak on it in my next vid

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I have had great luck with the TH3ORY ROMS on my Bionic and no my Gnex.

Moving to Gnex ROMS

creaky

Reaction score
Yea im going to do it tomorrow. i have done two takes and i just cant get my Kodak Zi8 to get the whole phone in shot and be in focus. if anyone has any tips for doing youtube reviews on a pocket cam, i would b very grateful. i just flashed Franco #10 kernel and i will probably speak on it in my next vid

Can you post a link to the Franco kernel downloads? Thanks!

sent from my rooted nexus

duyna

Reaction score
I am having zero issues with Axiom and have decent battery life a lot better than my Droid 2. But there is always room for improvement

Axiom 2.4 powered apex oc kernel 1.4 G-Nex a great combination

otter34

Reaction score
Same here. Franco's kernel is very smooth running CM9 kang by winner.

Where do you find that? I don't see it in this forum under nexus kernals

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
Where do you find that? I don't see it in this forum under nexus kernals

Go to rootzwiki.com and search there. Would link but I'm driving :happy: