Awesome New Droid X pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that. The article also mentions a 1 Ghz Snapdragon as opposed to a 700+ Mhz OMAP 3630. Here's hoping that they are wrong when it comes to the SoC. Otherwise this unit as nice as it may sound, in my eyes anyway, would be a complete FAIL.

g8gt2012

Reaction score
That's awesome. Like that burnt orange/red camera button better then the gold we have.

OP
Sal

Sal

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that. The article also mentions a 1 Ghz Snapdragon as opposed to a 700+ Mhz OMAP 3630. Here's hoping that they are wrong when it comes to the SoC. Otherwise this unit as nice as it may sound, in my eyes anyway, would be a complete FAIL.

It just looks so much prettier than the new pics of the Droid 2. Though, both will have this "new" version of Motoblur. That's my big issue at the moment with what I'm hearing. Skipped the upgrade to the Incredible because of Sense. Want a good, fast, plain UI Android phone upgrade if I'm going to spend the big bucks.

Reaction score
Like all of it cept for the motorblur and that ugly shape. I dont want a phone that bulges like that i want a clean box like my droid

It just looks so much prettier than the new pics of the Droid 2. Though, both will have this "new" version of Motoblur. That's my big issue at the moment with what I'm hearing. Skipped the upgrade to the Incredible because of Sense. Want a good, fast, plain UI Android phone upgrade if I'm going to spend the big bucks.

Since when is the droid 2 coming with motorblur? Ive never heard that before. I thought one of the pushes with the droid is that its vanilla android

And either way once the phones get rooted you can removed sense, motorblur, etc

Last edited:

brochaos

Reaction score
it's half as thin as our current droids. i'm guessing the camera/flash/?? needed that extra space. which is ok with me. makes it easier to grab or hold, hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.