Automatic turns off Mobile data! APP wanted.

Nisse

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good APP that turns off mobile data automatically when the phone's screen is off?
Only finds App that the phone needs to be rooted.
Samsung Galaxy Android A52

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum ..what phone do you have currently? Just thinking maybe if Samsung a Bixby Routine...or app like Tasker which you can use with any phone might work .. though depending on how often using the phone might be quirky...

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

OP
N

Nisse

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum ..what phone do you have currently? Just thinking maybe if Samsung a Bixby Routine...or app like Tasker which you can use with any phone might work .. though depending on how often using the phone might be quirky...

Thanks! Forgot phone model, I have now updated the post

OP
N

Nisse

Reaction score

Should it be possible to use Bixby Routine? can not find the function? Regarding "Tasker" I have tried but they require root phone?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Should it be possible to use Bixby Routine? can not find the function? Regarding "Tasker" I have tried but they require root phone?
I've used Tasker without root before ..I don't have it now though ..

Bixby Routines + which you can get with Good Lock extra has a if unlocked you can turn data on
4decec7d725c95300673a8ffb2a9c620.jpg

OP
N

Nisse

Reaction score
Unfortunately does not work but bixby! other tips are welcome.