Audio Out Issue

downtime57

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm having a problem with the Audio Out (when it's in Car Dock Mode) where the music is playing fine thru the Audio Out (to my car system via Aux In) and then a phone call comes in, the music pauses and I can hear the phone conversation thru my car speakers.

So far, all is good.

But then when the call ends I hear the music kick back in for a split second and then it goes silent. The only way I've found to fix it is to unplug the phone from the dock and then plug it back in and then the music plays fine. Somewhat annoying....

Any ideas on what is wrong and/or how to fix it ?

Thanks for any help,

Peter.

OP
D

downtime57

Reaction score
Audio Out Issue - bump

Bump...

Any ideas ? Pointers to a better place to ask perhaps ?

Thanks again,

Peter.

Hello All,

I'm having a problem with the Audio Out (when it's in Car Dock Mode) where the music is playing fine thru the Audio Out (to my car system via Aux In) and then a phone call comes in, the music pauses and I can hear the phone conversation thru my car speakers.

So far, all is good.

But then when the call ends I hear the music kick back in for a split second and then it goes silent. The only way I've found to fix it is to unplug the phone from the dock and then plug it back in and then the music plays fine. Somewhat annoying....

Any ideas on what is wrong and/or how to fix it ?

Thanks for any help,

Peter.