AUDIO Advert during Packers, Cowboys replay (in-game)

Tekmazter

Reaction score
So there I was, sitting in my living room watching the Packers, Cowboys game when GB kicks a field goal. Anyway, during the replay I clearly heard the soundbite 'Droid' (same as the one which comes with the phone). It was fit just before Troy Aikman started speaking.

Now I know I could be crazy, but that's why I have a DVR. I played it back over and over again 3 times just to be certain. Quite an interesting way to advertise. Reminds me of the the bald guy from the show Fringe showing up all over the place last season.

f150steeler

Reaction score
Cool ringtone for DROID

Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger :yeahbaby01:

mjk

Reaction score
So there I was, sitting in my living room watching the Packers, Cowboys game when GB kicks a field goal. Anyway, during the replay I clearly heard the soundbite 'Droid' (same as the one which comes with the phone). It was fit just before Troy Aikman started speaking.

Now I know I could be crazy, but that's why I have a DVR. I played it back over and over again 3 times just to be certain. Quite an interesting way to advertise. Reminds me of the the bald guy from the show Fringe showing up all over the place last season.

Yup, I heard that. I'm pretty sure that was an inside Lambeau ad. Verizon is a sponsor of the Packers.