Attention All Those Who Play Call of Duty: Ghosts on XBOX 360 or One

Jer

Reaction score
For those that have this game and aren't yet in a clan you're missing out on free stuff just for being in a clan. Ghosts is unique to the previous CoD games in that there is a lot of focus on clans and they're saving a lot of the unlocks for clan rewards. They've also made it so that you don't have to do special clan matches in order to get these. The only requirement is that you be in a clan and you'll get stuff just for playing the normal matchmaking games that you're currently playing. You and your clan get credit for games played as long as you're in a clan. For example, there are character helmets, uniforms, heads, weapon camos, patches, backgrounds and all sorts of things you can ONLY get from being in a clan. You also get other perks from being in a clan and for instance all of our clan members are getting 30% player XP bonus just for playing match making games. Clan Wars has started and there are LOTS of bonuses and perks and the best part is you don't have to play the clans that you're matched up against heads up to participate. The way you play just by continuing to play the match making games you're already playing. Doesn't get much more simple than that. The best part is that when you play you earn points for the clan and even when you're not playing those in the clan earn points and unlocks for YOU while you're not even playing. Pretty cool, right?

In summary, if you're not in a clan you SHOULD be in a clan because you have nothing to lose and all sorts of stuff to gain just for playing the game you already play the way you already plan to play it.

Our clan has open roster positions and if you're interested PM me or post here and we'll consider you for one of them. Our clan has a k/d avg of 1.75 and our win % is over 70% so we're not just looking to take anyone and everyone but will consider mature individuals with a mic that communicate well (read: call outs and teamwork NOT screaming and shouting because you feel like raging) and play on either Xbox platform; 360 or One. Our clan is mostly 360 right now but we do have members playing on the One and many are moving over to that platform in the next month or so as well. Once more of us are on the One we'll recruit more for the One so if you play on the One and have friends you play with you can help to recruit for the One and make the clan better. The more we have the more stuff we get so if you're not in a clan, here's your chance!

OP
Jer

Jer

Reaction score
Also, it should go w/o saying but if you're not interested there's no need to post and tell us. I don't come into your thread about basket weaving and say how lame it is. ;-)

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
I haven't picked up Ghosts yet, but that does sound like an excellent benefit. I was thinking about picking it up this weekend.

OP
Jer

Jer

Reaction score
I haven't picked up Ghosts yet, but that does sound like an excellent benefit. I was thinking about picking it up this weekend.

It's pretty fun. Not w/o it's issues but no CoD game has been. Let me know if you get it. .

TheMappQuest

Reaction score
Its a great game, ik many people talk crap about it but they just arent used to the game yet.

OP
Jer

Jer

Reaction score
Our clan just won another season (week-long) of Clan Wars in the Platinum Division. In fact we scored 242pts and the 2nd place team had only 85pts. We've unlocked 12 items only attainable from being in a clan including weapon camos & patches. On top of that people in the clan have received 20-40% more XP for playing regular matchmaking game types (TDM, Dom, Blitz, KC, HCTDM, HCKC, etc.) just for being in the clan when they play their favorite game type. If you have a headset, aren't a squeaky kid and are above a 1.00 K/D & W/L you should send me a friend request and if you play well with the clan we'll invite you to be part of it. Since most clan members use headsets for sound whoring you have to be able to keep the chatter to a minimum and only to game call outs and no being the loudmouth in the lobbies that instigates fights and arguments. We also are in need of people who are active and play the game regularly as Clan Wars are more about quantity than quality. The 3rd season starts today so we're looking to add a few more members to continue growing and remaining competitive. We've got over 20 solid members and are nearly a level 12 which is increasing at a rapid rate.

Here's the gun camo we just unlocked - Body Count Camo:
camo_bodycount.jpg

After this next week we'll have the next unlock which is the Body Count Reaper Head:
head_reaper.png

If you want onboard with ANY of that just for being a member of a clan w/o having to play other clans or do anything different as far as games you play, here's your chance.

Brem

Reaction score
I haven't purchased Ghosts yet. Don't have too much money for games these days, and when I did I got GTA V instead. This is actually the first COD I didn't buy since WaW. Feels good though, I'm pretty tired of COD.