Attempting to root, not having any luck

Alucard103

Reaction score
All I am asking for is a little help, I am pretty sure there was a point in time when you didn't know what an sbf was as well.

Yea we know you just need help but that in it self is the problem. When someone like 03civicdx says to go read up first he is not trying to be rude. It is just that you are not the only person that does this. People that come on these forums a lot see many threads like yours. So as a heads up just be prepared for people to brush you off and tell you to search for the answers you are looking for especially when they are about topics that most of these forum regulars know as second nature.http://www.droidforums.net/forum/members/71112.html

Anyway, I will still try and answer any questions you have but remember lots of the questions you may have will most likely have already been answered in other threads.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
OP please stop. Take the time to read up FIRST. I know you are excited but I spent many nights helping people unbrick their phones and 95% was because they missed a step or did not read. We, the rescue squad, will not tell you to search .

03civicdx

Reaction score
OP please stop. Take the time to read up FIRST. I know you are excited but I spent many nights helping people unbrick their phones and 95% was because they missed a step or did not read. We, the rescue squad, will not tell you to search . We will help you with providing info, but already your phone saved your butt. You just tried to use a dx sbf on a dx2.

This...

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Basically beofre you get involved in rooting you need to be comfortable with the process or atleast know how to undo what you are doing. I recoomend you read first, watch the video and get every thing you need; files and all. Get organized and then root.