AT&T says Verizon iPhone users will experience 'life in the slow lane'

riko540

Reaction score
iPhone 4 on Verizon = WIN

Yes and no while its true you can now make calls using the phone. It uses 3G and with Verizon rolling out their LTE 4G network I'm certain Apple will release (or announce) a 4G version by the end of the year. I hate to say it but a lot of people might feel ripped off if they get the iPhone 4 only to have a newer version be announced in few months

sent from my pocket

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
They may feel ripped off, but Apple has done it before, and gave everyone the finger when consumers griped about it.

When all is said and done, Apple fanboy's are a tough breed. Apple could openly say, "We're going to sell the phone, but with no warranty and no support," and they'll still spend a grand on it.

The iPhone is a fantastic phone. It's the fanboy's that really irk my nerves.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
They may feel ripped off, but Apple has done it before, and gave everyone the finger when consumers griped about it.

When all is said and done, Apple fanboy's are a tough breed. Apple could openly say, "We're going to sell the phone, but with no warranty and no support," and they'll still spend a grand on it.

In all honesty what I see here in the Droid Forums are the Droid Fanboys. They are so vicious when attacking either the iPhone or it's users.

Calling people who use Apple products sheep, and fanboys, saying that people who buy Apple products because they say Apple on them is what I see.

Now I'm sure there are a lot of iPhone users who have absolutely no knowledge of the Android phone and how it works, and can be very loyal to their iPhones too. But the degree of vicious attacks I see on Droid is minimal compared to what Droid users do to iPhone users. Matter of fact I think Blackberry users may be stronger in criticism of the Droid then iPhone.

Heh Heh…Can't resist this, but that's because they aren't smart enough to figure out the Droid. :D I can get on the bandwagon too you know. dancedroid

riko540

Reaction score

Your right now I remember. They dropped the price of the phone a few weeks after its launch and pissed off the people who got it when it first came out.

FF5 Fan

Reaction score
:rofl3:... yeah right... granted AT&T's 3G is faster than VZW (though not by much) it's ONLY in the 3G coverage area... WHICH SUCKS... if you actually look at their 3G coverage area it's pathetic... especially here in Nashville (and everywhere I've been in TN). And as far as the 'next gen' race AT&T is going to be embarrassed... VZW already started rolling out their 4G network here and it easily 4-5x the size as AT&T's 3G network... so you tell me what most users will really experience.

Edit:
Isn't poor coverage like the #1 reason why people leave AT&T??

Yeah we live in a rural area, and I was lucky to get one bar with at@t. With Verizon, I can get full bars of 3g inside the house!

Sent from my HTC Incredible

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
AT&T's 3G is quite a bit faster than Verizon's.

So use AT&T for data, and when you need a phone that actually can make a phone call and not drop it every 3 minutes, use Verizon. :)

geoff5093

Reaction score
I agree that AT&T has a faster network, and from what I've experienced AT&T has a superior network in most of Mass and Connecticut, however in the rural areas of NH AT&T will have maybe 1-2 bars on EDGE, but once you get in the very rural areas there is no service at all. Verizon on the other hand gets 3G coverage almost everywhere in NH.