AT&T APN for Euro Motorola Milestone

shaanewarne

Reaction score
I have a Milestone from Germany. I tried the APN for the Canadian version but the data still does not work. Does anyone know what settings I need to put in to make it wor..

WirelessGuy

Reaction score
Set Preferred Network: GSM Auto (PRL)
APN Name: AT&T
APN: wap.cingular
Proxy: <Not set>
Port: <Not set>
Username: [email protected]
Password: ********* (I am assuming it was left blank)
Server: <Not set>
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy: wireless.cingular.com
MMS Port: 80
MMC: 310
MNC: 410
Authentication type: <Not set>
APN type: <Not set>

You will only be able to get EDGE data with a Euro Milestone on AT&T as that version doesn't support the North American UMTS bands (850/1900/2100).

njshor

Reaction score
APN Settings for other networks throughout Europe

Would you have any thoughts on where to get the correct settings for other networks thoughout Europe .. ( in the format below) ... ( for my German Milestone )

Name =
APN =
Proxy =
Port =
Username =
Password =
Server =
MMSC =
MMS Proxy =
MMS Port =
MCC =
MNC =
APN type =

was just in London and was left looking stupid as I could not get into my calendar ( have an Austrian "3" card that was suposed to work, my german T-mobile card also did not , and I bought a UK "3 Three" prepaid - that would have given me 150 mb - no luck )

BTW - The Austrian "3" card is Great in Austria.. even get mobile TV free of charge ( it should work - without roaming charges in other "3" countries UK ( Which I could not get to work ) - Italy, Sweden, and HongKong - have not tried it yet though

I would be greatful for any help

regards

WirelessGuy

Reaction score
Would you have any thoughts on where to get the correct settings for other networks thoughout Europe .. ( in the format below) ... ( for my German Milestone )

Name =
APN =
Proxy =
Port =
Username =
Password =
Server =
MMSC =
MMS Proxy =
MMS Port =
MCC =
MNC =
APN type =

was just in London and was left looking stupid as I could not get into my calendar ( have an Austrian "3" card that was suposed to work, my german T-mobile card also did not , and I bought a UK "3 Three" prepaid - that would have given me 150 mb - no luck )

BTW - The Austrian "3" card is Great in Austria.. even get mobile TV free of charge ( it should work - without roaming charges in other "3" countries UK ( Which I could not get to work ) - Italy, Sweden, and HongKong - have not tried it yet though

I would be greatful for any help

regards
No idea. I'm on AT&T and pulled those setting directly out of my phone.

Sorry.