Asurion Replacement for TBolt in 2013

ErnestPWorrell

Reaction score
Wonder if anyone has replaced their Thunderbolt using Asurion this year? Are they still digging up refurbished Bolts or sending something else out to folks?

MsJones

Reaction score
Replaced the wifes last week. Got a refurb bolt. Said they had plenty. Was upset.

DROID RAZR MAXX

Lol this made me laugh but I have to agree. I can understand them having plenty but I'd hate to get one as a replacement.

speedy2782

Reaction score
Rezound!

Last summer I had a T-bolt replaced with a t-bolt. The screen started to detach. I called, complained, asked for a supervisor and got a brand new Rezound out of the deal- beats headphones and all. Just can't take no for an answer and mix honey with vinegar.

Regulator

Reaction score
Last summer I had a T-bolt replaced with a t-bolt. The screen started to detach. I called, complained, asked for a supervisor and got a brand new Rezound out of the deal- beats headphones and all. Just can't take no for an answer and mix honey with vinegar.

I ended up calling back and got a rrzound, then a inc4g, and settled on a brand new Moto razr

RAZR MAXX

Nick D

Reaction score
My wife just received a TB replacement under insurance. It's a refurbished unit. I was hoping that she would have received something else but she didn't.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

mrtonk

Reaction score
Still a deductible though, right?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Nick D

Reaction score
She didn't have to pay a deductible. They told her that because it wasn't damaged from misuse it was covered.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk