Assurion warranty replacement

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Insurance went up because the cost of phones are 2-3 times what they were previously. Go get some good kush and relax..

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Ha! $600+ phones have been out since around 2002, yet insurance prices keep increasing. What's that excuse?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

destin246

Reaction score
Insurance went up because the cost of phones are 2-3 times what they were previously. Go get some good kush and relax..

Hell Yea!

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

do some research please. $600 phones have been out for a while. My Motorola q was around 600 and I paid less for insurance.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

Graymayre

Reaction score
But they were alot cheaper to refurbish. Keep in mind, most people were rolling around with a RAZR or something the-like as opposed to Palms, Blackberries, and Moto Qs. Now everyone has something like im typing on now and the only flip phones I see are held by the elderly and people in line at DWS. The insurance price is still the same for basic phones, btw.
Also, insurance isn't the only thing that has gone up since 02, such as Coke and fuel. Coke is important...

Last edited:

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
But they were alot cheaper to refurbish. Keep in mind, most people were rolling around with a RAZR or something the-like as opposed to Palms, Blackberries, and Moto Qs. Now everyone has something like im typing on now and the only flip phones I see are held by the elderly and people in line at DWS. The insurance price is still the same for basic phones, btw.
Also, insurance isn't the only thing that has gone up since 02, such as Coke and fuel. Coke is important...

You can justify insurance fraud any way you'd like, but in the end, it does affect the customer prices in the long run.

OP
C

crashN2u

Reaction score
Looks like it may be close. The Droid global is out of stock on Verizon's site, and Motorola has pulled it off their list of phones available. Odd, the citrus is still there. I guess they just can't get rid of them. LOL. I'm going to wait a little bit longer as I'm sure Asurion has a nice stock of them.

habo

Reaction score
hmmm, my phone's actually broke. I'm holding out for the 3 :) ETA anybody?

MAMBA24ILL

Reaction score
Received a replacement d2 on 9/22 so it seems like they still have some.
But that warranty blows. If you mess up your new phone, they send you a refurbished one. What the world?!

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Received a replacement d2 on 9/22 so it seems like they still have some.
But that warranty blows. If you mess up your new phone, they send you a refurbished one. What the world?!

Well yeah, unless the phone recently came up. Otherwise they use up the refurb stack first to get rid of it

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!