ARGH, TiBu Help please

Dullawolf

Reaction score
There is only 1 app on my phone that I do not want to loose the data for. That app would be aCar. Well, I have been use titanium back up for at least 6 months and i am pretty proficient at using it. Well, I was playing around with my phone, like the lot of us do. I made a backup of aCar before I messed around with my phone. Ended up having to do a data wipe/factory reset on my phone. Restored aCar and it force closes. I can load the app, but the data is corrupt. Is there any way to pull the data from the TiBu backup file. I have about a month worth of data there that I want to save.

Reaction score
FWIW, I've had the exact same problem with Titanium Backup botching my apps before as well. Have you tried installing the app the normal (market) way and doing a data-only restore? I never did. I just started everything over again. It was very annoying.

OP
D

Dullawolf

Reaction score
FWIW, I've had the exact same problem with Titanium Backup botching my apps before as well. Have you tried installing the app the normal (market) way and doing a data-only restore? I never did. I just started everything over again. It was very annoying.

i have tried everything. i removed the app, and downloaded it from teh market then just installed the data. I removed teh app and added app and data with TiBu.

Bah, I hope that someone can point me in the right direction at least. Are there any programs that can pull the data from the backup?