Are you happy with your DROID 4?

NoBloatware

Reaction score
Maybe id get used to the virtual keyboard...idk. any thoughts/opinions? I know im not the only one here with the same concerns.....

The physical keyboard makes writing/editing much easier for me. Time and time again I've tried using Hacker's Keyboard on my girlfriend's Droid X. Mostly, it goes well but when it comes time to select some text, copy/paste or make some other key combo, enter an odd symbol, etc. my productivity grinds to a halt. For one reason or another I feel that virtual keyboards just aren't up to the task. This might change one day.

snowman

Reaction score
I'm so glad I waited, and sent back the nexus, I love the D-4

Hyde895

Reaction score
I'm loving every minute of it, I use a lot of the video game emulators and love being able to play most things at or near full speed without frame skipping. I keep saying this but, I love the motocast sync feature.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Eh, mediocre at best. I had my 4G off since 5 PM and my battery was at 30% by midnight. Very disappointing. I'm in love with this keyboard but im seriously contemplating whether or not it would be woth it to get the Razr Maxx solely for the battery life. Maybe id get used to the virtual keyboard...idk. any thoughts/opinions? I know im not the only one here with the same concerns.....

If you don't mind me asking, what widgets are you running? And what non-stock apps do you have installed? As I've reported in a few threads I'm extremely happy with my battery life and I'd love to get to the bottom of everyone's problems with theirs to find out where the issues are (and what apps I should avoid! ;))

Are you using live wallpapers or any widgets that could be heavily using the battery?

Also, how is your signal? Are you constantly searching for one, or do you have a solid 4-5 bars at all times?

Do you use bluetooth?

LadyHottShott

Reaction score
:hail: DROID 4 hehe

I am loving my new phone, my first smart phone.

I did a LOT of research before getting this phone - I mean months and months of research, as I didn't want to get the 'wrong' smartphone and end up hating it.

Coming from a basic phone, the Samsung Alias 2, this has opened a whole new world for me!

I love everything about the phone except two minor things, no camera button and I don't like how I can't change the text background color.

Keyboard is amazing, size is perfect, screen is awesome (I'm not one of those picky people I guess), call quality is great, 4g is FAST, battery life way above my expectations, Smart Actions are cool, and I could go on and on and on!

My favorite Smart Action is that my phone will text my hubby that I'm about to pull in our drive way when I get home from work late at night (as he works O/Ns), so he can know that I made it home safe. :)

r314bd

Reaction score
Eh, mediocre at best. I had my 4G off since 5 PM and my battery was at 30% by midnight.
Something's not right. You've got something that's unnecessarily chewing through battery life. My D4 has been on battery for almost 20 hours and is still at over 50%.

jSxuI.png
G3ruu.png