Are they making anymore 3.7" phones

mikecolorama

Reaction score
i ask this because i keep my phone in my pocket and this is the perfect size for me. i've tried my bro's Fascinate and even though it's only a 4" screen, it's too big for my pocket. the main concern of mine is that the new phones that come out are going to be 4"+ and that the 3.7" screen is a thing of the past.

OP
mikecolorama

mikecolorama

Reaction score
Go with a Droid2 or an HTC Incredible. 3.7" on both of'em!

Sent from my DROID X.
The DInc is the one that I really want. The only problem is that I'm not due for an upgrade until July and I'm worried that the DInc will be gone and there won't be anymore 3.7" phone coming out.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

sarreq

Reaction score
The Incredible HD should be popping out soon, so it should still be around in July

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Incredible HD should be popping out soon, so it should still be around in July

Incredible HD is going to be a 4.3" device, though. The OP was specifically asking about 3.7" screens.

OP, by July there's no telling if the D'Inc will still be available, but it's not likely given VZW's lifespan for devices. You MAY still be able to get a D2 Global, though - which would be a 3.7" device just like the vanilla D2.

BLK

Reaction score
I have a Incredible and love it, perfect size imo. I hope there is an option for me in a year and a half or so. I have played with the Droid X, and its just a pita putting it in my pocket. I'm sure there will be something for me.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Bxrider117

Reaction score
Go with a Droid2 or an HTC Incredible. 3.7" on both of'em!

Sent from my DROID X.
The DInc is the one that I really want. The only problem is that I'm not due for an upgrade until July and I'm worried that the DInc will be gone and there won't be anymore 3.7" phone coming out.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I would keep trying to call Verizon to see if you can get an upgrade to the Dinc if you really want it. I upgraded my wife's Eris to the Dinc and I had to pay the $199 price and I only got $50 for her New every 2 year option. But she is more than happy with the Dinc.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
What kind of pockets do you guys have? lol, maybe skinny jeans?

Sorry, had to ask as I'm a normal size 25 year old male, 185lbs 6 foot tall and my pockets are more than enough for my droid 1.

cjvdh

Reaction score
What kind of pockets do you guys have? lol, maybe skinny jeans?

Sorry, had to ask as I'm a normal size 25 year old male, 185lbs 6 foot tall and my pockets are more than enough for my droid 1.
I am about the same size you are I only weight like 160 and the Droid X fits in my pockets fine. I mean yeah its a little on the bigger side but I love it.

BLK

Reaction score
I'm normal size I just don't like having a huge phone take up my pocket space. The X fits but that's about it. With the Incredible I don't have to broadcast to everyone that I have a huge phone in my pocket.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App