Are there more roms for Droid 2 Global besides Fission?

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I got a D2G as a replacement from a Droid 2 about a month ago. While I'm happy with it, now that we have SBF, i wanted to try out some roms but all I've seen is Fission. I used it briefly on my Droid 2, but as time went on, I was unhappy with it, and I would prefer to try something else. Any idea of new roms coming out for the D2G any time soon or if there already are some?

leobg

Reaction score
Due to SBF missing until few days ago, ROM development was really scarse. True it is only Fission that is out right now. I expect development to wind up now with SBF available. I am pretty sure people will start porting roms from D2 and X.
Hopefully Motorola itslef will provide some goodies in form of Gingerbread in the coming months too!

wilboy

Reaction score
Due to SBF missing until few days ago, ROM development was really scarse. True it is only Fission that is out right now. I expect development to wind up now with SBF available. I am pretty sure people will start porting roms from D2 and X.
Hopefully Motorola itslef will provide some goodies in form of Gingerbread in the coming months too!
+1..and hoping for some Themes in porting it for our D2G..And oh yeah...2.5.6 new fission rom is coming our way too!dancedroid

zero7404

Reaction score
I got a D2G as a replacement from a Droid 2 about a month ago. While I'm happy with it, now that we have SBF, i wanted to try out some roms but all I've seen is Fission. I used it briefly on my Droid 2, but as time went on, I was unhappy with it, and I would prefer to try something else. Any idea of new roms coming out for the D2G any time soon or if there already are some?

can u elaborate on what u'r not happy with in that rom ? from what i read, its supposed to be vanilla android and makes the phone snappier/use less power due to lack of added crap that comes with the d2g courtesy of motorola & verizon

TwoBuells

Reaction score

can u elaborate on what u'r not happy with in that rom ? from what i read, its supposed to be vanilla android and makes the phone snappier/use less power due to lack of added crap that comes with the d2g courtesy of motorola & verizon

Fission runs great! They have many themes to choose from also. I'm lovin my smokin fast D2G! The only feature I wish I had is pause/play Music with camera button when screen off......dancedroid