Apps open upon unlocking

myaswiller

Reaction score
When I unlock my phone, the stock text messaging app (I use gosmspro) is open. And sometimes I hit the back arrow, it will bring up my dialer, and when I hit it again it will bring back text app and it will do it back and forth. I've done a factory reset. It didn't do this with froyo. Also my social networking widget always force closes when I first open it but I can't report it. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

ShorofThor

Reaction score
Are you using the stock launcher or a home replacement? This would happen to me in the early days of using ADW launcher. I just hit the home button and it would redraw the home screen. It has something to do with memory. The more technical persons out there should be able to provide more info. I'm suprised no one has answered this. Maybe ask it again, now that it's the weekend. Good Luck

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
M

myaswiller

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I am using GoLauncher. I bought LauncherPro but was having issues with it so switched to GoLauncher. Maybe I will try LauncherPro again and see if I have the same problem. I don't know what causes my social networking widget to crash. It didn't ever do it in froyo but does in gb. Does it whether I am rooted or not. So frustrating!

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums