Here is what I have done:

Created Backup
Data/Cache reset
Installed 1.1.1 (sprecovery mounted to desktop) - no errors
Installed gapps - no errors
Installed kernel - no errors
Reboot phone
Looks to be syncing so I leave it alone for about 30 minutes
Check my apps list and only new phone apps are listed.
Go to Market and select downloads. Only 2 apps listed (amazon mp3 and talkback)

Any reason why my apps aren't being installed?

I guess I will try to download and reinstall, see if that fixes anything.

Thanks,
Andy

PS, been running sapphire since .7 and it is sweet. Thanks to the CCROMS team and everyone else that spent time on this.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah seems to be a problem with the backup mechanism and/or market.

If you wipe/reinstall, when it looks to be syncing, pick an app from your downloads list, and then just cancel the download and restart. It should kick start the other apps into downloading.

OP
ahendric

ahendric

Reaction score
pdroid,

thanks, I had read that in a different post, but with mine I never saw it installing any apps, when I went to the downloads section it had 2 that had updates and that was it.

I have a nandroid backup and Titanium backups, so I am not worried, just confused. I have had several different roms installed over the last year and my installed apps always came back.

Thanks
Andy

Armyof2

Reaction score
pdroid,

thanks, I had read that in a different post, but with mine I never saw it installing any apps, when I went to the downloads section it had 2 that had updates and that was it.

I have a nandroid backup and Titanium backups, so I am not worried, just confused. I have had several different roms installed over the last year and my installed apps always came back.

Thanks
Andy

Did your contacts and stuff sync? Or was it just the apps that didn't get through

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
pdroid,

Thanks
Andy

I honestly don't know why the apps don't restore. Like you, I've not gotten this error before.

If you've got everything backed up via TB, just go with that then.

OP
ahendric

ahendric

Reaction score
Armyof2,

All my contacts were synced up, just no the apps.

I just finished reinstalling 1.1.1/gapps/125-1000lv(works great for me) and am preparing to reboot.

Later
andy

OP
ahendric

ahendric

Reaction score
Okay, now that I have rebooted after reinstall, apps are still missing and the default background screen (blue lake) is no longer taking up the full screen as it did the first time I did the install.

Andy