Apps not in Downloads

EAK

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm rooted with droidmod 1.0 for the moment and most of the apps that I downloaded don't show up for me in the market>downloads section. The paid apps are all there and Maps, Astro and LED hacks and that's all that is showing up. I did recently flash Ultimatedroid5 rom to try it out, but since have gone back to droidmod 1.0. Any way I can get these apps to show up? I've tried powering off and battery pull already.

canvs2321

Reaction score
How did you go back to dm 1.0? did you do a nandroid restore? if so did you restore your backed up data etc? otherwise if you did a fresh dm install you'd have to redownload your apps. i might be confused though on what you are asking.

hondaguy520

Reaction score
do you have all of your apps an they are just not showing up or you need to redownload them? becuase i jsut did a restore of my apps after wiping my phone and i had all my previous apps but only the payed ones would show up on the market, but by the end of the day they all showed up,,,,,wierd

OP
E

EAK

Reaction score
Oh yeah I got them all on my phone and they are working, just not showing up in the market>downloads section. Maybe I gotta wait a while like you for them to pop up? Will see I guess.

canvs2321

Reaction score
Yeah, i've read recently of ppl waiting 15mins-3hrs+ and the apps come back.

OP
E

EAK

Reaction score
How did you go back to dm 1.0? did you do a nandroid restore? if so did you restore your backed up data etc? otherwise if you did a fresh dm install you'd have to redownload your apps. i might be confused though on what you are asking.

I did a nandroid restore to stock, then reflashed to dm 1.0 again. Like I said above all my apps are on the phone and working, just not showing up in market>downloads section.

OP
E

EAK

Reaction score
Just wanted to report back that the apps are all back in the market>downloads section. This morning when I checked, they still weren't there so I went to my titanium backup app and restored just one of the apps and when I went back to the market>downloads section to see if at least that one app would show, they were all back. So all is good again. :)

canvs2321

Reaction score
good. Dunno why ppls phones are taking so long to re-sync with the Market downloads. must be a hard-coded sync check or something. weird. have a good one!