Apps getting deleted at random?!?

NinaBelle

Reaction score
It seems like every time I go into my apps I find different ones gone. I'll go to the market and it won't show them in "my apps" and I have to re-download them. I KNOW I'm not going crazy bc these are apps I use on a regular basis!!! Is anyone else having this issue??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Troops2990

Reaction score
Multiple threads in this issue, have them saved to your phone not the sd card and they will stay installed

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Manage apps>media> uncheck the apps and move them to phone

jamesbond71272

Reaction score
My Stock Calculator icon in app drawer went missing. Went to applications under settings and it was still there. I cleared the Data and rebooted phone. And....the app was back.

Derekweb

Reaction score
also, you may have more than one phone known in the market web site. Edit it down to your new phone, and the push install will work again (may need to sign out and in again to Google talk on the bionic, also after you deal with the market site)

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Multiple threads in this issue, have them saved to your phone not the sd card and they will stay installed

Yep, that happened with me and Dolphin today. I thought that might be the reason.

Jmdd53

Reaction score
Missing Apps

I tried what you said it still will not move the apps it keeps saying the App was never installed. I did call Verizon and they said Motorola is working on a fix for this problem. Would have been nice for them to let people know about it and it's being worked on, rep told me should be fixed in next update but not sure when that will be.

Jmdd53

Reaction score
I tried what you said it still will not move the apps it keeps saying the App was never installed. I did call Verizon and they said Motorola is working on a fix for this problem. Would have been nice for them to let people know about it and it's being worked on, rep told me should be fixed in next update but not sure when that will be.

jjbinks82

Reaction score
Had the danger problem!!

Just wana say thank goodness for all of you out in the community!! Its so good to run into a problem then come here to discover I'm not the only having the same problem!!