appointments on the lock screen?

fatpomp

Reaction score
I've searched around and haven't been able to find an answer to my question so sorry if this has already been brought up. I'm new to Android so im still trying to figure everything out. I came from a Winmo phone (Omnia) and I used to be able to have my upcoming appointments show on my lock screen but I cant find a setting or app that will allow me to do this. I could be wrong or just looking in the wrong place but i haven't found anything yet. Is this possible? Thanks in advance.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum pomp! i'm not positive but i think the app called "flyscreen" lets you put a calendar widget on the lockscreen :D

EDIT: I just checked and it does.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I've searched around and haven't been able to find an answer to my question so sorry if this has already been brought up. I'm new to Android so im still trying to figure everything out. I came from a Winmo phone (Omnia) and I used to be able to have my upcoming appointments show on my lock screen but I cant find a setting or app that will allow me to do this. I could be wrong or just looking in the wrong place but i haven't found anything yet. Is this possible? Thanks in advance.

Executive assistant will allow you to use the app as a lockscreen...

OP
fatpomp

fatpomp

Reaction score
Thank You Corinacakes for the welcome ! I will take a look at these today. Thanks again guys!

camman64

Reaction score
app not widget

Is there an app that will just put the upcomming appointments on the lockscreen instead of a widget? I know the alarmclock shows the next event on the lockscreen. I would like it to just show the appointments like the Winmo rather than opening a widget.:motdroidvert:

bamfsig45

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum pomp! i'm not positive but i think the app called "flyscreen" lets you put a calendar widget on the lockscreen :D

EDIT: I just checked and it does.

I sure wish Flyscreen would make their widgets all stand alone as an option. Their beautiful.