Applications You Will Get

fegriffith

Reaction score
AndroZip File Manager
Weight Loss for Cardio Trainer
1337pwn.com

AndroLib seems hard to search. Anybody have tips on how to make it more effective? I'm looking for an app to track my workouts and what I eat, something to track my open jobs (I'm a recruiter) and there is this cool iPhone app where you can play a song and the app will tell you the song name.

Thanks guys.

The iPhone app you are thinking of is Shazam.

Shazam v1.1 Application for Android | Multimedia

OfTheDamned

Reaction score
Well, I would post links, but I am on my Curve and it would take me a couple of hours. So I will just list a few that I know of and come back to edit when/if I have names and links.

-Shazam for finding songs.
-Pandora or last.fm, at least until Slacker releases their app.
-Aldiko for ebooks
-TV.com app to watch tv shows, it is a lot like Vcast, but free.
-Some sort of weather widget. Probably weather channel
-A multiplayer poker apphttp://www.androlib.com/android.application.com-moblyng-android-poker-jBnw.aspx like m:poker or Texas Hold'em online or Texas Hold'em Live
-A hockey app to keep up with scores and the league. Something like Scoreboard, NHL mobile or
-A twitter app
-A checkbook app
-Youmail for free visual voicemail.
-There is a really cool coupon app that will give you coupons for wherever you are.
-A barcode app for comparison shopping.
- There is also an app to keep up with and store all your discount or reward cards for kroger, petsmart, cvs, etc.

The rest I will probably find as I need them. The Android Marketplace is huge and there are apps for almost everything.

Last edited:

Raj

Reaction score
I'd need American Heritage Dictionary, Thesaurus, Idioms Dictionary. Where could I find them?

sherri

Silver Member
Reaction score
AndroZip File Manager
Weight Loss for Cardio Trainer
1337pwn.com

AndroLib seems hard to search. Anybody have tips on how to make it more effective? I'm looking for an app to track my workouts and what I eat, something to track my open jobs (I'm a recruiter) and there is this cool iPhone app where you can play a song and the app will tell you the song name.

Thanks guys.

^^^Do you mean "Shazam"? Originally offered by Cingular, now AT&T. I have it on my Q (WM5). Saw it was for Android phones as well, I believe...

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
I have to subscribe to this thread. I didn't know about www.androlib.com - I thought I had to wait until I get my phone to see what all is in the Android Library. Can't wait to check out everything this phone can do :)

OP
New2u

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, there are tons on androlib, but with an opensource, pretty much anyone can post them from anywhere. Unlike the iphone where you can only get the from one source, and all have to be approved by them.

cgaliffi

Reaction score
I've been checking out the Adrolib.com and so far I'll probably start off with:

Pandora
Twidroid
Xgalaga
NewsRob
Youversion Bible
Shopsavvy barcode scanner
Password Vault

Those for sure

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
This is going to be one of my favorite threads for sure. So many programs that look so useful. I will be back often!

OP
New2u

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad to see this thread is working good, this is exactly what I intended it to be. People's favorite apps, and if bored a link to them. I will most likely look up all the ones in here to see what they do, and if i would ever use them.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
With so many apps and reviews of them in this one place, it should make it much easier to choose which to load on our new Droids.

OP
New2u

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have edited my main post, and will try to keep it up to date with apps that have been posted by others. Most I have found links for and adjusted them so. I also added that last one from you souljerr even though i'm editing this as a post prior to yours ;)

Last edited: