Applications You Will Get

souljerr

Reaction score
the app for the song finder is shazam. it works great on android 1.6 on the G1. i love it cuz im a dj and songs come out so much these days i have no clue what they are at times lol

It must be a dj thing. I was a dj up through college and think this is one of the coolest app's on the phone.

Superman

Reaction score
I really want the radar app shown in this video:

[video=youtube;3LkNlTNHZzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LkNlTNHZzE[/video]

Anyone know what that is?

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow so do I. That Panoramio site is pretty cool too. Would be nice to see a pic you like and then use the radar to go find it.

Szyslak

Reaction score
In addition to some great suggestions so far, I'll also be getting Wifi Analyzer, unless someone has a better suggestion for an app that can detail nearby networks.

Thanks to New2u for maintaining the list.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
We are building quite a beastly list of apps. I can't wait to get my Droid and run down the list and play with them all. There is no doubt that some will be screwy or not work because of 2.0 but I'm hoping most of them will work.

Stigy

Reaction score
For Twitter users out there I HIGHLY recommend Twidroid Pro (or regular Twidroid). I currently use it on my G1 and its absolutely amazing and the developers are very, very responsive: twidroid PRO for twitter v2.6.3 Application for Android | Communication

Also check out Keyring by Froogloid: Key Ring Reward Cards v1.2.11 Application for Android | Shopping

And also A2B by Froogloid: GPS ~ a2b ~ GPS v2.2.1 Application for Android | Travel

The developers at Froogloid are probably the nicest ones I have met on the Android platform. I have sent emails and gotten responses back in less than 10 minutes. They will also add ANY image to their keyring application that you come across that is not in there.

OP
New2u

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For Twitter users out there I HIGHLY recommend Twidroid Pro (or regular Twidroid). I currently use it on my G1 and its absolutely amazing and the developers are very, very responsive: twidroid PRO for twitter v2.6.3 Application for Android | Communication

Also check out Keyring by Froogloid: Key Ring Reward Cards v1.2.11 Application for Android | Shopping

And also A2B by Froogloid: GPS ~ a2b ~ GPS v2.2.1 Application for Android | Travel

The developers at Froogloid are probably the nicest ones I have met on the Android platform. I have sent emails and gotten responses back in less than 10 minutes. They will also add ANY image to their keyring application that you come across that is not in there.

Thanks for posting, if they are not already on my list I will be sure to add them. :)

Stigy

Reaction score
Thanks for posting, if they are not already on my list I will be sure to add them. :)

No problem.

I just exported my 126 applications to a list. I am going to through all of them and start fresh when I get my Droid.

I will post up my favorites as I go through my list.
There are A TON of awesome, awesome applications for Android.

Another highly recommended on is ASTRO file manager which allows you to kill background process/services and view the file system of your phone & SD card: ASTRO File Manager v2.0.2 Application for Android | Productivity

OP
New2u

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah i think that has is posted. I have a sticky on the main apps forum with a huge list. if you find something that's not there and you want it to be, just let me know.

Stigy

Reaction score
Yeah i think that has is posted. I have a sticky on the main apps forum with a huge list. if you find something that's not there and you want it to be, just let me know.

Gotcha -- definitely add Keyring to that list though.

People's reactions are priceless when you pull out your phone for them to scan your rewards card.