Apple pushing to add samsung galaxy s3 and note 2 to the list

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Apple's whole thing was stupid to begin with. I'm sorry, but anyone who is anyone knows what an iPhone looks like. The idea that people were "accidentally" buying Galaxy phones, because they thought they were iPhone's is just patronizing.

Someone needs to go to a mall or heavily populated area with Samsung products and a iPhone/iPad, and ask random people to point out the Apple stuff. I can say with certainty that 100% of individuals can identify Apple's stuff.

This whole thing all started when Samsung's Galaxy line started becoming popular, and stealing Apple's thunder. This is nothing about stealing, it's about finding ways to lower Samsung sales in sneaky ways.

Yo, Apple. How about you put all this money you've been shoving in legal battles, and put it towards R&D to make iOS, the iPhone, and iPad more competitive in the mobile space.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Apple just added another line to its own death note. I don't understand how they can't see that they are so out of control that they are even polarizing their own fanbois against them. People have been giving away and tossing out perfectly good iDevices because they don't want anything more to do with this idiocy, and that's saying a lot to get rid of an already purchased product vs simply not buying any new releases. I simply sing the praises of Android whenever possible and when people ask if their iDevice can do that, in a word:
no.jpg

The new Galaxy Note 10.1 commercial makes the iPad look like a child's toy and Google's Nexus ads outshine that Apple turd as well. As editorials have pointed out buying Apple used to be about being rebellious and different; now its about supporting a patent monger run by elitists high on their own smug assertions. Dinosaurs will die.