App Widgets

illmatic636

Reaction score
????

What question are you asking? Does the droid X need an Task Manager? If so, you'll need to ask someone who owns it already. But wait, nobody does. Guess you'll have to look in the future when you get one since your a "future Droid X owner". Good luck with your quest for that answer my friend.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Will you need to add the app kill widget on the Droid X?

No, not at all.
Android can handle killing applications just fine on its own.
If its battery you might be worried about, it seems promising and Motorola added some nice battery managers to take more control of your battery life.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't even use one on the old Moto Droid and this beast runs flawlessly...

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
It has twice the amount of RAM that the original Droid has, so I seriously doubt it. The original Droid really doesn't require one either, although I do use an app that tweaks Android's native task manager settings.

OP
DebsX

DebsX

Reaction score
My fiance has the htc Incredible, and he had to add the app kill. It was put on the phone for him at the Verizon store as a matter a fact. I appologize if my description of it is incorrect. But it has settings. You can set it to turn off all apps running in the background after a certain amount of time. My fiances is set for every 2 hrs. after he has been using it.