[APP] Visual Voicemail

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
If you love this ROM but want your old Blurry Visual Voicemail application back then just download and flash the attached .zip I put together.

Oh yeah, It is themed to match the stock Liberty theme.

Last edited:

shawn13165

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for this. Installed the junky vvm from verizon from the market, till I found this

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jovapa

Reaction score
thanks for this. so much better.

jasonbinaz

Reaction score
If you love this ROM but want your old Blurry Visual Voicemail application back then just download and flash the attached .zip I put together.

Oh yeah, It is themed to match the stock Liberty theme.

Just an FYI that on the DroidX this breaks the accelerometer and camera functions. I have confirmed it 2 times to be sure. With Liberty Rom installed if you flash this it will cause you not to go landscape anymore and you will take black screened pics.

shawn13165

Reaction score
I can confirm that it works great on the droid 2 with liberty rom
Also, don't know if it makes a difference but I installed the blur camera from the liberty toolbox along with the gingerbread theme. Screen rotates fine with position of phone.

jasonbinaz

Reaction score
Shawn.. can you explain how you did your install? I would love for it to work but on both X's I had the same result. For these they were .340.. flashed liberty 1.0.. then flashed vmm over it all from reboot recovery...

edit* should also add that flashing liberty over the top of it puts it back to working so it wasnt a hassle thankfully.. but was interesting to confirm it causes the issue.

shawn13165

Reaction score
I booted into clockwork recovery and chose the option to update but I chose my .zip cause it was name blurvpp or whatever it was, rebooted and good to go

Sorry, blurvmm. Not sure what you mean by .340 though. Only thing I've had a problem with so far was the .zip to add the moto toggle widgets, but I just got ones from the market

jeagolf

Reaction score
How long does this update take?? It has been "Installing update" for about 10 minutes now and I am kind of getting worried. :)

shawn13165

Reaction score
How long does this update take?? It has been "Installing update" for about 10 minutes now and I am kind of getting worried. :)

Yea, should only take a few seconds, less than a minute to install. Hopefully you have a backup to fall back on and try again?