App to move ANY apps to sd

Mitchellpaul

Reaction score
I was in market searching for something completely different but went a recommended app that allowed you to move any app you had to the sd card. I can't think of the name but there was a picture in the info where it showed selected apps and a button to "Move all apps to sd," but I can't find it ANYWHERE!

Would anyone be able to help me, or know of any such app?

Thanks in advance.

Mitchellpaul

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know Titanium back up will. But my DX does it, but not where you can select multiple apps and then move.

doobie711

Reaction score
"mod install location" on the market can allow you to pick the default install location of apps, whether they support apps2sd or not. it's free and pretty good if you're short on internal storage space.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
to move "ANY" app, you need to be rooted, otherwise you can only move the ones that support Apps2SD.

OP
M

Mitchellpaul

Reaction score
"mod install location" on the market can allow you to pick the default install location of apps, whether they support apps2sd or not. it's free and pretty good if you're short on internal storage space.

I downloaded this app and it wouldn't even let me open it. The app kept saying it failed because of some random error.