App to keep all passwords

krazzyjman

Reaction score
I remember reading about an app where you can store all of your passwords, but I could not find it again in the forums. Are there any apps that I can do this with,preferably free apps?

Booch_21

Reaction score
I used Password Keeper for a time. It basically is a database of your passwords. It was alright, but was more of a pain to use for me. I have an alternate means of storing all of my passwords.

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
I use 1password on my iPad. It has excellent reviews on both iOS and OSX. I noticed that it is also available for free on Android with DropBox integration available. I should probably get it.

RedLion

Reaction score
1Password not ready for prime time

:soapbox:The Android version is only a reader; In fact the app name is "1Password Reader." New entries can only be placed on the phone by entering them via the desktop version, getting phone and PC on the same network and then syncing from the phone's version.
This application worked well on the desktop and the phone until I ran the last update which modified the phone display format. Now, instead of the descriptive list from your desktop you must wrestle with the full URL. Long URLs do not work at all and don't display passwords.
An email response from the manufacturer said that a future update would resolve these issues. That was a couple of months ago and I am still waiting. It seems that the Android version is not their top priority.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use Color Note and secure them individually. It syncs between Android devices as well as being free in the Play store.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
s pen aholic in Beast Mode (Notetoo)