App Help

KSR

Reaction score
Hello, Droid Forums. It's me again. =D

I'm still new with learning about my Droid and I have three apps that I want to know if I can get them on this phone.

1) Is there an app that I can download for free that'll give me more home screens? My phone came with three home screens and I've seen apps that allow you can have up to seven. I only really want five right now but I want to know if there's a free app for that. =P

2) Is there an app where you can keep certain passwords kept hidden? I had a very helpful app on my Storm that I recently upgraded to my Droid, and that app was called "Password Vault". You would add in entries which included website, username, email, and password. It was a way to keep from forgetting important passwords, and you would actually need a password to get into that vault also so only you was allowed to see it. I was wondering if the Droid had an app similar to that. xD

3) Is there a way to get a "notepad" onto the Droid? I had an app on my Storm to save little notes, as maybe a reminder for later and I also used it to post information on the money I was saving. Can I get something like that on my new Droid. >.<

Thanks for any help you can possibly give.

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, Droid Forums. It's me again. =D

I'm still new with learning about my Droid and I have three apps that I want to know if I can get them on this phone.

1) Is there an app that I can download for free that'll give me more home screens? My phone came with three home screens and I've seen apps that allow you can have up to seven. I only really want five right now but I want to know if there's a free app for that. =P

2) Is there an app where you can keep certain passwords kept hidden? I had a very helpful app on my Storm that I recently upgraded to my Droid, and that app was called "Password Vault". You would add in entries which included website, username, email, and password. It was a way to keep from forgetting important passwords, and you would actually need a password to get into that vault also so only you was allowed to see it. I was wondering if the Droid had an app similar to that. xD

3) Is there a way to get a "notepad" onto the Droid? I had an app on my Storm to save little notes, as maybe a reminder for later and I also used it to post information on the money I was saving. Can I get something like that on my new Droid. >.<

Thanks for any help you can possibly give.
1: Launcher - 2:Keeper Password & Data Vault - 3: AK Notepad

Taegost

Reaction score
For a launcher I really like Tag Home, it keeps my apps organized and fees up my home screens for widgEts.
I don't use password apps, sorry.
Note Everything is a great app, you can keep different types of notes, and has an extension called NEGdocs that will sync it with Google Docs

My Droid Does Tapatalk...