Hiding Specific Images

KSR

Reaction score
Hello, Droid Forums. It's 17 and I have another question. =P
Is there an app (or even a setting) on the Motorola Droid in order to "hide" certain images if you choose to. I have images of my girlfriend that I will not discuss of here but I want them to be hidden for if somebody else noses into my pictures. xD
It would be nice if there was a way to click something and type in a password of some sort to "unhide" the hidden images. I'd appreciate any help you can give. =P

SGTiger

Reaction score
Hello, Droid Forums. It's 17 and I have another question. =P
Is there an app (or even a setting) on the Motorola Droid in order to "hide" certain images if you choose to. I have images of my girlfriend that I will not discuss of here but I want them to be hidden for if somebody else noses into my pictures. xD
It would be nice if there was a way to click something and type in a password of some sort to "unhide" the hidden images. I'd appreciate any help you can give. =P

Photovault

OP
K

KSR

Reaction score
Oh, thank you. =D
It costs $1 but I'd say it'd be well worth it in the long run. Thank you. =)

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
If your goal is to just keep them out of the Gallery then try sticking them in a folder with a file named .nomedia.

baddawg03

Reaction score
Hi I use an app called "file cover" paid app but works great. you can hide any photos you wnat within the gallery.

G

gatewayad

Photosafe, has a free and paid version free version limits the number of photos you can hide paid version no limit and its password protected
They also have videosafe

alm0614

Reaction score
just name a folder .anything and it works, i have one called .private for pics i dont want showing up in gallery