App that completely disables vibration?

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
This is not an ordinary request, this isn't for notifications. I downloaded this new game, CHAOS, and it's a helicopter battle game with solo missions and online play, and it's terrific and everything.. Except for when you get shot at. When you are being shot at, when you run into something, the vibration goes NUTS. Dear god, it sucks when you've got someone shooting at you because the vibration is at the maximum and people just look over at you like you're playing with a toy you pulled out of the drawer next to your bed, and you wish that the person shooting you would go ahead and kill you so the vibration would stop. I can't play the game anywhere, it can be heard almost throughout the house, and people within a 30 yard radius can hear it as well.

There's no option to disable the vibration in the game's settings menu, and upon emailing them, requesting this be changed in a near update, I received an automated reply—that was in a different language as well.

What I'm asking is if there's an app that toggles vibration completely.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
hAHAha Halo

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
I found basically what I was looking for—VibraFix—but it requires root, and I don't know if it work on the Bionic, or if it's applicable to the app.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums