[APP] Snapdragon BatteryGuru Beta - Saves Battery Life on your Snapdragon Device

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have it installed and have been playing with it. Heres the scoop so far:

• It requires you to have a Qualcomm Chipset (presumably Snapdragon).
  • I have a Droid DNA Im trying it on which is not "supported" per the Market. But it works great if you install manually.
  • It doesn't actually "work" for 4 days. It takes a little over 4 days to "learn" how you use your phone. Once it has determined your habits it turns wifi off an of automatically at certain times/locations, finds apps that you dont use often (or at all) that regularly connect to the Internet automatically, and blocks them from doing so, etc.

Overall it looks pretty intelligent. I will let you know more as I know. Looking at the source code is does look to be very tightly integrated with the chipset, so it would probably end up being much more efficient than third-party apps.

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I have it installed and have been playing with it. Heres the scoop so far:

• It requires you to have a Qualcomm Chipset (presumably Snapdragon).
  • I have a Droid DNA Im trying it on which is not "supported" per the Market. But it works great if you install manually.
  • It doesn't actually "work" for 4 days. It takes a little over 4 days to "learn" how you use your phone. Once it has determined your habits it turns wifi off an of automatically at certain times/locations, finds apps that you dont use often (or at all) that regularly connect to the Internet automatically, and blocks them from doing so, etc.

Overall it looks pretty intelligent. I will let you know more as I know. Looking at the source code is does look to be very tightly integrated with the chipset, so it would probably end up being much more efficient than third-party apps.

Looks like it covers 80% or more of what has to be setup in Smart Actions. And since Smart Actions isn't available on Samsung devices, I'm definitely going to add this when I pick up the S4.

shockracer

Reaction score
Exactly HTC Rezound= 1.5 GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 MSM8660

so what do you mean?:blink:

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Going to install this on my S4 tomorrow when it arrives. :cool-b:

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Quick hint, if you do a lot of app installs and uninstalls check the advanced menu every now and then. It also seems to wants to learn even more.