[APP] Snapdragon BatteryGuru Beta - Saves Battery Life on your Snapdragon Device

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

snapdragonbatteryguru.png

Snapdragon BatteryGuru (Beta) is a smart little app created especially for devices that has a Snapdragon processor. This includes (but isn’t limited to) the likes of the Nexus 4, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid RAZR MAXX HD, Droid DNA, Sony Xperia Z, LG Optimus G and Samsung Galaxy S3. For a more exhaustive list check out Qualcomm’s website here. The app works by optimizing your device and making subtle changes to your daily settings to enhance battery life. It’s a free app and if you have a compatible phone, you should definitely try it out!

snapdragonbatteryguru1.png
snapdragonbatteryguru2.png
snapdragonbatteryguru3.png

snapdragonbatteryguru4.png
snapdragonbatteryguru5.png
snapdragonbatteryguru6.png

snapdragonbatteryguru7.png
snapdragonbatteryguru8.png

Features:

Snapdragon BatteryGuru (Beta) helps users who use a device with a Snapdragon processor to make significant battery savings. It’s an app you can simply download from the Google Play Store and initiate by opening and starting the app, accepting the T’s & C’s and finally clicking the Get Started tab. As soon as you do this, the app goes into learning mode and you can forget about it altogether.

Over the next few days (it suggests 2-4) it monitors closely how you use your phone and especially what idle apps and actions drain the most battery unnecessarily. When the period is up, it optimizes your device for best battery performance by making small adjustments. For example, you'll noticed that the app will switch off your Wi-Fi connection when you go out in the morning as it knows you only use a mobile connection during the day. Therefore, it prevents your phone from constantly looking for a WiFi signal throughout the day- saving precious battery.

There are plenty of apps in the Google Play Store that promise that they will save you battery life, plus others- like the powerful Tasker, that will let you intricately make battery-saving settings. However, Snapdragon BatteryGuru (Beta) takes all the thought out of this process, making it incredibly easy and efficient.

Usefulness:

If you spend most days away from a charging point and rely on your battery lasting as long as possible, this is definitely an app to try. Even if not, it’s free, easy to set up and ultimately helps extend battery life. If you have a compatible phone, it’s a no-brainer that you should download it.

Ease of Use:

Really simple, as detailed above. Just click Get Started and the app will do the rest for you. Tip: you can get rid of the icon in the top notifications window by unchecking “Status icon” in the Settings menu.

Frequently Used:

The app runs consistently in the background once you start it up. You do not ever really interact with it much after that although there are settings to check out and a meter which tells you how efficiently the app is saving you battery.

Interface:

The interface is nicely designed and, although there are only a few pages to view, it all looks very polished and well designed.

Grab Snapdragon BatteryGuru (Beta) for free from the Google Play Store

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Lol it only supports devices with a snapdragon processor. Its in the title.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have been using BatteryGuru for months and it has been a big help. At least a 15%-20% improvement in battery life. It is an app designed to work only with the SnapDragon so it won't work on just any Samsung phone.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I have been using BatteryGuru for months and it has been a big help. At least a 15%-20% improvement in battery life. It is an app designed to work only with the SnapDragon so it won't work on just any Samsung phone.

Nice!

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
I can't find it in the Play Store. I've tried lots of combinations of the name. Any secrets to find it??

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I can't find it in the Play Store. I've tried lots of combinations of the name. Any secrets to find it??

The link is at the bottom of the OP.

What device do you have?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Lol it only supports devices with a snapdragon processor. Its in the title.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

...Of which the Droid RAZR MAXX is not, though the OP mentions it. I think the intended product was the Droid RAZR MAXX HD.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
...Of which the Droid RAZR MAXX is not, though the OP mentions it. I think the intended product was the Droid RAZR MAXX HD.

Thanks for the heads up! Fixed.

Howardmgm3

Reaction score
Any reason to download this if I have Juice Defender?
And if so, should I remove JD or can they work together?
I have a S3.
Thanks..

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Definitely worth trying out for awhile...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Detonation

Reaction score
Wondering what special things this app does for Snapdragon processors specifically. A lot of the reviews out there say they don't see anything different this app does compared to the other battery saver apps that just manage sync and data settings. In fact there are people who have been able to get it working on non snap dragon devices.