App saved to sd card? how?

hoing

Reaction score
i am currently running cm 5.0.7.1 and i want to switch to PEEEEETE'S BB v.04 and i am very angered that i cant move a few of my apps over ! (anger atm) i have tried mybackup pro but i says palse error or some fruit. And the app is off the market so no go there! 0mfg. oh em eff gee. this is driving me insane. almost threw my droid at the wall i was so angered. excuse bad english not native langauge.

pylesw

Reaction score
i am currently running cm 5.0.7.1 and i want to switch to PEEEEETE'S BB v.04 and i am very angered that i cant move a few of my apps over ! (anger atm) i have tried mybackup pro but i says palse error or some fruit. And the app is off the market so no go there! 0mfg. oh em eff gee. this is driving me insane. almost threw my droid at the wall i was so angered. excuse bad english not native langauge.

Mod Install Location works great. Need to be rooted and running Froyo, but works well. Set install location to external, and then you can move the apps via Managed Applications. Leave widgets on phone storage. One caveat: After rebooting your phone, you may see the icons for the "SD apps" change to a default icon on your home screens, and apps will appear to be missing from the drawer. This is caused by the SD card being mounted after the launcher starts. Kill/Restart the launcher again and the icons and missing apps will all reappear correctly.

tbb1226

Reaction score
Mod Install Location works great. Need to be rooted and running Froyo, but works well. Set install location to external
Where do I find this setting? Is it part of the phone's OS, or a hack, or an app, or what?