APP Quick Settings with Jelly Bean Toggles for Everyone!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
766Z6cWk2PFNCRA_M-fBDlZ0iVUtRgKkPI-CwCavzz6zJDcBdvMA6n6QU4XiF1LjRg=h230
2B4wCWta43KpenHTtfJ4EiDK8NHkt15jVQYnKDEWBGHZ2VbOf24Nk6_dYLfcNqWmYAlr=h230

Android 4.2 brought lots of cool new features. One of the most notable features that came along with 4.2 was the quick settings which many of you had already seen in various custom roms. Google brought the drop down toggles to Vanilla android in a whole new way with the pull down tiles. The addition is nice, however most phones are still rocking 4.1.1 and even more phones are rocking Ice Cream Sandwhich! If you are one of the unfortunate majority no worries developer "mdroidd" has released an app that offers power toggles with a 4.2 Android UI! "Quick Settings" emulates the 4.2 statusbar with the pulldown transitions and close handle.

The list of toggles is pretty long, and the app also includes Quick-Settings configuration which gives you all kinds of customization options. There is a free and pro version of the app. The best part is that you don't have to be rooted! Head to the source link below to grab this cool new app.

Play Store link

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Been looking for something like this for quite a while now, since I'm still using Stock. However, since finding Widgetsoid, I get most of Jellybean 4.2 Quick settings functionality. I'll definitely check this new app out.