App questions

tylerg783

Reaction score
I am wondering... is there an application, for application management... not like ATK or a killer application of kinds, but more like an application to access your your apps without having to go through the settings and select the manage applications tab... I guess I'm just more looking for an app to put on my home screen to jump right to application managing rather than go through the settings... if anyone could help id really appriciate it... thanks

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

rustydogg

Reaction score
Well depends what you want to do with the app. For example Titanium back up might be what you are looking for. It backs up, restores, deletes apps.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i know it can be done in some of the homescreen replacements. for instance on adw, long press the screen and choose to add shortcut then choose settings and then manage applications. i think its the same process on launcher pro and maybe even the stock launcher but i haven't used that in months. i hope that is what you were looking for.

OP
T

tylerg783

Reaction score
Yeah actually the long pressed worked I just didn't realize it was under the shortcut tab... thanks for the info folk