APP Push Notifications Fixer

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

You are waiting on an important email. You wait and wait and wait. You never hear or see a notification on your device. You frustratingly head to your browser and log into your email account to find that important email landed in your mailbox 25 minutes ago. Delayed notifications can be quite annoying. Delayed Notifications happen when your carrier or router cuts out your connection due to inactivity. When this happens your notifications won't push through until a "heartbeat" occurs. The mobile heartbeat interval happens at 15 minutes over wifi and 27 minutes over mobile data by default. With the Push Notification App you can change the heartbeat interval so your notifications are pushed through instantly no matter what. Head to the link below for the download. It should also be noted that this does require root.

via Play Store

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Root required...

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Gotta wonder what this does to battery life if you set it to just constantly be completing the "heartbeat".

Also, if I'm expecting an email, let's say if I have to reset a password or am waiting for the email with a link to click to finalize signing up for a site, I just open gmail and keep refreshing until it shows up if I'm in a hurry.

Sill, I can see where this would be quite useful under certain circumstances.