App Needed for Bookmarks

rlandon

Reaction score
Hope someone can write an app for organizing the bookmarks. What I mean by organize, is to create folders to store them in (so they can be labeled), a way to delete multiple bookmarks at one time, and to have them in alphabetical order would be nice (after an import from pc).

Just imported my 1700+ fav's from the home pc and many I don't need on the droid. Tried an MS XML editor with no success, plus the xml bookmark file states not to edit it (when opened in notepad).

Solutions??

OP
rlandon

rlandon

Reaction score
Try THIS link for info and app. Works great on transferring the fav's from the PC, now to find or get someone to make a bookmark app with I can organize them all.

ddroid

Reaction score
Put whole bookmarks list on home screen as an icon

Does anyone know how to put a shortcut for the browser's bookmarks folder on a home screen? I just want to go straight to bookmarks without going to browser first. I don't want to sort them or put them in folders--just get to the default bookmarks folder.....

rjax

Reaction score
Live Bookmarks will sync your Droid bookmarks to a folder on your home screen.

ddroid

Reaction score
Live Bookmarks

Just what I needed--hadn't found this, been searching alot.
Now, how do I change the sort order? Any tips?

MRex21

Reaction score
I too am looking for a bookmarks sorter. Also, will 'MyBookmarks' allow me to pick and choose the bookmarks I transfer, or is it all or nothing?

DRILLINDK

Reaction score
Live Bookmarks is very handy. App allows you to sort your bookmarks in a variety of ways.

sudermatt

Reaction score
I use Bookmark Organizer.

It's OK...lets you assign labels to your bookmarks, then set up homescreen links to your bookmark label groups.

BUT....for the love of Pete.....it doesn't use the Labels that are already on the bookmarks!?!?

In my opinion...this is THE biggest crappie of this operating system.