App for navigation

titleman

Reaction score
Did the Droid M come with an app for GPS/Navigation?

I seems to remember having one that I know I used as couple of times and now it's gone and I'm unable to find it.

I have the Maps app but that's not the one I had previously.

If you have it on your phone would you let me know the name and possibility where I could find it. I've looked in the Play Store but didn't see anything that I thought was the one that was on the phone when I got it.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Did the Droid M come with an app for GPS/Navigation?

I seems to remember having one that I know I used as couple of times and now it's gone and I'm unable to find it.

I have the Maps app but that's not the one I had previously.

If you have it on your phone would you let me know the name and possibility where I could find it. I've looked in the Play Store but didn't see anything that I thought was the one that was on the phone when I got it.

The Navigation app (blue triangle) was removed a while back during an update to the Maps app. You can access the new style navigation mode directly from the Maps app. Or, if you really want the Navigation app back, just uninstall the updates to the Maps app (Settings > Apps > All Apps > open Maps & Uninstall Updates). This will revert your maps app back to the stock original and you will see the blue triangle Navigation app back in your app drawer. There have been several threads on this forum about it. Here is a link to one thread. And here is a link to another. Either option should work for navigation, it's just a matter of which one you want to use.

Last edited: